Absolutely. There is no question.
What frustrates me?
- Lack of sleep
- Kicking when I’m trying to wipe poo from his butt
- Peeing on me in the middle of the night when I’m fumbling for a clean diaper or the wipes bucket, or the trash.
- Not using his words (I mean come on, he’s almost 2.5 months
- Screaming when there’s no obvious reason for screaming
- Taking a dump in the bath when we’re seconds away from finishing
- Possibility that he’ll be accepted by Harvard for undergrad and post grad studies but not qualify for a scholarship.
What frustrates him?
- The fact that I’m an idiot and can’t get it through my thick head what he needs
I would give almost anything to understand clearly what he’s trying to tell me. There’s nothing worse than a baby screaming a scream that’s different than you’ve heard before. Screaming so loud and hard that he almost drives himself to choke. Screaming so hard that he can’t focus on your face, or anything for that matter and darts his gaze from point to point in panic. A baby screaming to the point that he’s sweating. A baby screaming so that you see tears for the first time.
What frustrates me? Nothing of importance… other than the fact that I can’t always understand what frustrates him.